/* Dark theme */
/* Animation */
Hans Maternity Hospital provides assistance of diverse services to handle the maternity services. Along with the other maternity services, the hospital also provides services for treating harmful infections by carrying out vascular surgery.
Vascular Surgery is the branch of medical field in which infections or diseases affecting veins, arteries and lymphatic circulation are treated by following proper medication procedures and the advanced technologies. The surgical speciality known as "vascular surgery" specialises in addressing issues with the lymphatic and vascular systems of the body.
What we offer under this service
- The surgeons treat the diseases affecting circulation in arteries and veins.
- Treatment of lymphatic system.
- carotid artery surgery.
- revascularization of the lower limbs.
- endovascular repair of aortic aneurysms.
- varicose vein therapy.
How this works
- The doctors handle the patient with care during vascular surgery.
- The hospital aims at providing proper medication and regular check-up of the patient.
- The hospital provides clean and sanitised private rooms for the patient.
- Finally, the hospital provides quality assistance to the patients with advanced treatment methods and speedy recovery.