/* Dark theme */
/* Animation */
We at Hans Maternity Hospital, deliver an exceptional scientific service of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) through our specialist Dr. Prabhjot Singh Hans who has done his IVF training from the UK (England).
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a fertility treatment in which an egg (or eggs) are fertilized outside of the woman's body, in a laboratory dish, and then implanted into the woman's uterus. It is usually used when other methods of assisted reproductive technology have been unsuccessful. IVF involves several steps, including stimulating the ovaries to produce eggs, collecting the eggs, fertilizing them with sperm, and monitoring their development in the lab. The resulting embryos are then implanted into the woman's uterus in the hopes that one will successfully implant and result in a pregnancy.
What we offer under this service
- Ovulation Induction & Cycle Monitoring.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) .
- Blastocyst Transfer.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET).
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (PESA, TESA).
- Cryopreservation of Embryo.
- Oocyte Donation.
How this works
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
Intrauterine Insemination is a scientific method that is helpful in treating infertility. In this method a sample of sperms are injected into the vagina to fertilize with a released egg, this leads the patient to get pregnant through a scientific method.
- First, the doctor will insert a speculum into the vagina.
- Then, a vial will be attached in which a sample of healthy sperms are contained in the end of the tube called (Catheter). This tube is long, thin and flexible.
- Through the cervical opening, the catheter tube pushes sperm samples into the uterus.
- After that, the catheter will be removed from vagina followed by the speculum.
After that, you need to wait for at least two weeks to get your results.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
The Procedure of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a very helpful process for those couples who are trying to conceive a baby but failed due to some genetic or other reasons. However, the procedure can be expensive, time-consuming and invasive, but the success rate of IVF in India is enough to make this procedure a beneficial one to many couples.
- First, some discharged eggs are collected from the ovaries and fertilized with sperm in the lab.
- After that, when an egg is fertilized with a sperm, it will be transferred to the uterus. The result may take place about 3 weeks.
However, nowadays, the procedure of IVF is considered to be the most effective one. A couple’s own eggs and sperm or the embryo (fertilized egg) from a known or anonymous person can be used. This procedure is done under Mannat infertility & IVF which is the area's first IVF centre.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
The procedure of ICSI is done in the laboratory with the sample of sperms and eggs.
- A small needle called micropipette is used to inject only sperm in the center of the egg.
- Once the egg is fertilized, it will stay in the laboratory for at least three to five days.
- After that, it will be transferred into the uterus of the woman.
Factors that make Mannat Fertility & IVF the best choice for you
- We maintain proper hygiene to avoid any unwanted diseases during the process of IVF.
- Our medical staff make sure to fulfill all your needs during the process.
- Our specialist ensures accurate work with proper procedure.
- The centre has an international standards embryology laboratory.
- Every emergency related to pregnancy, childbirth or critical infants are taken care of under one roof.
- Moreover, the scans of pregnant patients are done here, so no need to go to another center for USG.