/* Dark theme */
/* Animation */
The gynaecology department at Hans Maternity Hospital involves the treatment of women’s diseases especially related to their reproductive system. The specialist at this department, Dr. Hari Singh Hans, who introduced this department in 1992 for the first time in Jagraon, has years of experience in rendering this service at this hospital. The hospital is also famous for the area's first laparoscopic surgery.
With this envision, the gynaecology department serves this service to many patients and diagnoses their diseases related to the reproductive system. The goal of the gynaecology department at Hans Maternity Hospital is to improve the medical condition of women's reproductive systems through a variety of services.
What we offer under this service
- Removal of organs and precancerous diseases of the reproductive organs such as ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva.
- Treatment of Amenorrhoea (Absent Menstrual Periods)
- Treatment of Dysmenorrhoea (Painful Menstrual Periods)
- Providing services to overcome infertility.
Factors that makes this Maternity hospital top one
- We provide a clean and safe surgical environment during the C-section delivery process to help prevent any harmful illnesses.
- Throughout the procedure, our medical staff care for the patient's safety and provide aids for a speedy recovery.
- This is the only centre in the area where prenatal, postnatal and neonatal care is taken under one roof.
- Every emergency related to pregnancy, childbirth or critical infants are taken care of under one roof.
- Moreover, the scans of pregnant patients are done here, so no need to go to another centre for USG.
- Our expert guarantees are highly specialised for treating gynae problems by following the right procedures.